Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My New Program

Because of a 14-hour flight and the enthusiasm of a friend, (*cough* Sarah Baker) I have recently become a huge fan of Parks and Recreation.

I admit that I didn't hear of or read any glowing reviews when the show began last year, which caused me to forget about it altogether, but that fateful plane ride has changed me for the better.
This show rules. It is not "just like The Office", it is its own entity and I am deeply saddened that I have already watched all the episodes that Hulu has to offer at present.
Aziz Ansari is hilarious, and Amy Poehler is so good at playing innocent, eccentric, and tenacious simultaneously and in brilliant character.
I freaking love this show.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/125955/parks-and-recreation-rons-whiskey-harp#s-p1-sr-i1

No comments:

Post a Comment